Before you start your vehicle, pause all text/email/social media convos. Arrive to your destination safely. #itcanwait
- Other teenagers: I lost my virginity at a party.
- Me: I lost a follower when I was sleeping.
Now-A-Days middle-schoolers look like they can be freshmen and college, and college students look like 8th graders.
I’m so sorry
PLEASE STOP REBLOGGING THIS I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT A MANGO IS BUT IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
It’s kind of funny watching people who are popular on Tumblr act like they’re so much more superior than other bloggers. It’s like when eighth graders think they’re better than seventh graders. We’re all in metaphorical middle school on this website. Pathetic, metaphorical middle school.
Don’t play dumb, even if they want you to.
Props to her for pointing out problematic behavior without putting down the women in general.
Page 1 of 34